- Buffalo/Griffis packet pick up will be 4-7 on Friday before race at the Irish Center in Buffalo.
- Syracuse/Song packet pick up will be 4-7 on Friday before race at the Fleet Feet in Syracuse.
- Packet pick up and registration at venue: 8 AM - 11:30 AM Look for registration tent at entrance to park.
- All racers will get t-shirt, race bib, beer (21 & over), and food wristbands at packet pickup. You will not get replacements if lost, need we say more? Come with ID to prove your age.
Wear clothes and shoes that you know will get very muddy and may not be salvageable!
All participants need to sign waiver to run in this race. If your registration confirmation email says you need to do so, well then you better get to it. If you can't find it or did not sign something because someone else registered you, then here it is. Please bring it with you to packet pick up to save time. DOWNLOAD WAIVER
Bring a change of clothes and your photo id to pick up your packet OR your race packet if you picked it up earlier.
A "wave" is a group of 150 people that run the race together. This helps to eliminate back up on obstacles. You can choose your wave time when you register. That will be your race start time. No need to ask your start time after that. You can change your wave start time if the wave has not already been filled at https://myevents.active.com
- 8:30 AM Lil' Finn Race
- 9:00 AM
- 9:20 AM
- 9:40 AM
- 10:00 AM
- 10:20 AM
...get our drift?! until everyone has started
A bag and key check tent will be available for your change of clothes and race day ESSENTIALS. Please do not bring anything valuable that you will not want to get wet or muddy.
We suggest that you leave valuable jewelry and wedding rings at home. The mud tends to suck them off and are left to become part of the earth.
Sort of. We will supply a hose down as best we can - but the rest is up to you.
Spectators are welcome and free. But note that the majority of the course does not have public access, so your support group can see you at the start and / or finish line but probably not much in-between.
Well if you didn't have fun during the race (perhaps the course was TOO TOUGH!) - then the After Party will soothe your sores. After Party includes::
- Free glass of beer (you keep the glass).
- Free food - awesome food vendor still TBD but it will be great
- Fellowship and bragging rights
- Irish mud wrestling (just kidding, but if you get "irishmen" gathered together and drinking beer it is bound to happen)
- The best Irish Festival around everywhere you look in the park - so partake and enjoy!
The party will start at 9:30 AM and go until our last finisher is in and out of the mud pit. All racers will get one drink and a slice. More will be available for purchase.
We understand that it may be sometime from when you run your wave to when we finish all the waves and tabulate awards. If you are not able to stay for the party and still want your award, please send a $10 check and address where you would like your award sent, to: 55 Silent Meadow Ln. Orchard Park, NY 14127